Popular Posts

Friday 11 March 2011

Tattoo Design As An Art



Tattoo Design As An Art
I have often contemplated the art of tattoo design, especially Watched When I have friends from Various Walks of Life including all members of my own Mothers family that through the excitement of choosing a design and Going to get "inked." My Interests Lie in the fields of the art of tattooing and in patient types and uses of the art form evolves around a Whole That Different Than That culture we are normally Use to Seeing. It is absolutely amazing.

Within my family for instance; My Husband, Who started at the time he had gotten tattoos His rose from His forearm, Which Originally he had outlined, and Then Later it began having Colored pm. After we Met, Fell in Love, Then he decided to finish it and then to Surprise and the honor, he Finished His Rose (The Rose of Death then he named it) and had my name added. He, of Neutral Then Asked Me to Marry butter, and stated Finished His tattoo meant till death we do part. I Wanted to share this out this is just one of Mothers examples of the reasons That People decide to get a tattoo. The FACT remains That it always comes back to the Meaning or Brian That symbolizes something in life. And I am Sure That the majority of us Who have we not Gone out and done it, have thought about it at some point in our lives.





Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments:

Post a Comment